Eating Recovery Center In The News: Denver Business Journal
Ernst & Young LLP has named the finalists for its Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 awards in the Mountain Desert region.
The awards recognize entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities.
Finalists were selected by a panel of independent judges.
The awards will be presented during Ernst & Young’s annual gala on June 28 at the Seawell Grand Ballroom in the Denver Center for the Performing Arts.
Now in its 26th year, the Entrepreneur of the Year Program has expanded to recognize business leaders in more than 140 cities in more than 50 countries throughout the world.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the national award, which will be announced Nov. 17 at an event in Palm Springs, Calif.
The finalists are:
• Mike Durham, CEO, ADA-ES, Inc., Highlands Ranch.
• Jeff Bisberg, CEO, Albeo Technologies Inc., Boulder
• John Griffith, president, Alpine Waste & Recycling, Commerce City.
• Terry Shadwick, President & CEO, BluSky Restoration Contractors, Inc. (Centennial, CO)
• Heidi Ganahl, CEO, Camp Bow Wow, Broomfield.
• Matt Larson, founder and CEO, Confio Software, Boulder.
• Jeremy Woan, Chairman and CEO, CyraCom International, Inc., Tucson, Ariz.
• Ken Weiner, Founding Partner, CEO and chief medical officer, Eating Recovery Center, Denver.
• Bruce Johnson, CEO and president, Global Healthcare Exchange LLC, Louisville.
• Jud Valeski, CEO, Gnip, Boulder.
• Clate Mask, CEO and co-founder, Infusionsoft, Gilbert, Ariz.
• Glenn Jones, CEO, executive chairman of the board, Jones/NCTI, Centennial.
• Matt Taylor, CEO, Mercury Payment Systems, Durango.
• Dale Katechis, founder, Oskar Blues Brewery, Longmont.
• Matthew Pittinsky, CEO, Parchment Inc., Scottsdale, Ariz.
• Andre Durand, CEO, Ping Identity Corp., Denver.
• Mike Buchen, president & CEO, SKYDEX Technologies Inc., Centennial.
• Katherine Ott, CEO, SlimGenics, Centennial.
• Shawnee Huckstep, CEO, TechWise, Colorado Springs.
• Jack Hays, vice president, Strategic Business Development, WPD/Rockwater Energy Solutions, Grand Junction.
• Thomas Sandgaard, founder, chairman and CEO, Zynex Inc., Lone Tree.
In special recognition, Mike Fries, president and CEO of Liberty Global, will be awarded for Entrepreneurial Excellence.